1. General information
In order to protect the privacy of its users LuckyCaravan Pictures complies with the French legislation
regarding the collecting and processing of personal data at the CNIL, the independent administrative
authority that exercises its functions in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of the 6th of
January 1978, amended the 6th of August 2004.
Lucky Caravan Pictures is registered at the CNIL under the identification n ° 2015913 v 0.
2. Collection, use and retention of data
“Personal data” refers to information about you as a natural person, information which you provide
voluntarily by registering on the website, or that LuckyCaravan Pictures collects in connection with
your navigation and that, whatever the nature, allows you to identify yourself, directly or indirectly.
Personal data therefore includes information (such as your names, contact details and electronic
identification data available on or from your computer (such as “cookies” or “IP addresses”).
Electronic identification data identifies your login terminal or pages viewed on the website during
your browsing and is generally insufficient on its own to identify you personally.
LuckyCaravan Pictures collects your personal data when you register, when you browse our website
and when you make a request to LuckyCaravan Pictures via the “contact” form.
The personal data you provide voluntarily must be accurate and not prejudice the interests or rights
of third parties.
When browsing our website, information about your navigation is likely to be saved in “cookie” files,
installed on your terminal. These cookies do not allow to identify you but record information related
to the navigation of your terminal on our site, facilitating your subsequent navigations on our
website. These cookies are placed on our website, either directly by us or by our partners.
The cookies we send to your terminal allow us to:
– Manage and securely access your account.
– Provide content relevant to your interests.
– Send you order confirmations.
– Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available
to registered users.
– Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
– Send you requested product or service information.
– Keep you informed of our special offers and services as well as those of selected third
– Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our
– Meet our research and product/service development needs and improve our services.
– Customize your experience, including targeting our services and suggestions to you.
– Establish statistics to improve our services.
– Adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal.
You have the possibility to configure your navigation software so as to reject, totally or partially, the
registration of “cookies”. A setting rejecting the registration of cookies is however likely to alter the
quality of your navigation and deprive you of certain functionalities and services of the website.
Use of data
The information you provide on the website allows LuckyCaravan Pictures to:
– Process your questions or requests for information,
– Send you, subject to your agreement, advertising messages or commercial prospections,
– Inform you about LuckyCaravan Pictures products,
– Keep you informed of the latest news regarding LuckyCaravan Pictures.
The information essential to LuckyCaravan Pictures is indicated by an asterisk in the different pages
of the Site. Other information is optional and allows us to get to know you better and improve our
communications and services.
The essential information collected by LuckyCaravan Pictures includes your name, surname, postal
address, e-mail address, date of birth and telephone number.
Retention of data
Your personal data is stored as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If
you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you
services, contact us at email@example.com We will respond to your request within 30
We will retain the information necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and
enforce our agreements.
3. Sharing and disclosure of data
LuckyCaravan Pictures transmits your personal data to a third party only:
– when you have given us your prior agreement to share this information (for example for a
special promotional event);
– when LuckyCaravan Pictures must share this information with its distributors, service
providers and especially its technical service providers to provide you with the service you
– when LuckyCaravan Pictures receives the request of a judicial authority or of any
administrative authority authorized by the law requesting the communication of this
information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
LuckyCaravan Pictures takes all precautions to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal
data collected when forwarded to the aforementioned persons.
4. Security measures
LuckyCaravan Pictures strives to protect your personal data from damage, loss, misappropriation,
intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
LuckyCaravan Pictures’ computer systems include a data encryption system and a software
protection device. Procedures for the physical and electronic backup of the data collected on the
website are implemented, in accordance with the French legislation in force concerning the
protection of personal data.
The employees of LuckyCaravan Pictures and its partners who, because of their function, would have
access to your personal data are committed to the utmost confidentiality in this respect.
However, LuckyCaravan Pictures does not control the risks related to the functioning of the internet
and draws your attention to the existence of possible risks in terms of punctual loss of data or breach
of the confidentiality of the data transiting via this network. The information provided on the website
may be suspended for reasons beyond our control.
5. Right of access, modification, rectification and deletion
You have a general right to access, modify, rectify and delete data that concerns you. You can
exercise it by sending your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Use of data in the event of a change of control of the company
The data collected by LuckyCaravan Pictures may be transferred to third parties in connection with a
change of control of the Company, an acquisition, a collective proceeding or a sale of the assets of
7. Updating the Personal Data Policy
personal data in a different manner from that stipulated in the Personal Data Policy at the time of
collection, these changes will be notified to you on the website.
on a regular basis.
8. Language of the Policy
This website can be consulted in various languages and from various countries. However, it is
managed by LuckyCaravan Pictures, which is registered in FRANCE.
This policy was therefore originally written in French, the only language being taken into account in
the event of litigation, even in the presence of translations, which must be considered a simple
convenience and not having any legal effect.
Last update : 11 August 2017